SUPERIMAGER PLUS DESKTOP PRO GEN-3 FORENSIC LAB UNIT - LINUX FORENSIC IMAGING WITH 16 SAS/SATA PORTS AND DUAL BOOT TO WINDOWS 10 PRO
The SuperImager® Plus Desktop Pro Gen-3 Forensic Lab Unit with 16 SAS/SATA ports - is a heavy duty, industrial, and extremely fast Forensic Imaging unit that captures data from multiple sources to multiple target drives. The unit is running under Linux Ubuntu OS. It easy to use with many built-in features that help the user to automated imaging or uploading
The user can use to the unit to:
- Forensic Imaging with E01/Ex01 format and with full compression, DD, Mirror, Mixed_format DD/E01, Selective Imaging of files and folders using file extension filters (run 8 multiple parallel E01 sessions with 16 native SAS/SATA ports and with 16 E01 compression engines)
- Perform Forensic Imaging from 15 Suspect drives to one large Evidence drive
- View the CAPTURED data directly on Ubuntu Desktop Screen
- Upload 16 Forensic images to a network (SMB, CIFS, NFS)
- Erase data from many drives simultaneously using DoD(ECE, E), Security Erase, Enhanced Security, Sanitize erase modes
- View the captured data directly on Ubuntu Desktop
- Run optional Virtual Drive Emulator to boot, mount and view the Suspect drive in its native environment (mount raw drive or DD/E01 drive image), and extract important files into Evidence drive or any external storage
- Perform Encryption and Decryption of drives that contain sensitive information
- Use third-party applications to run Multiple Cellphone/Tablets Data Extraction and Analysis
- Use the unit as a Full Forensic Analysis station running Encase/Nuix/FTK applications
- Reconfigure the unit's ports, where each of the target port can be configured as source or target
- Convert the unit's 8 USB3.0 ports to SATA ports and run more parallel sessions (with the use of some USB3.0 to SATA adapters)
- Expand with optional PCIE 3.0 expansion slots to support 16 SAS/SATA Expansion box which bring the total SAS/SATA ports to a total of 16 with very little speed degradation, SCSI, 1394 storage devices.
The unit is designed to help expedite the forensic imaging process, especially in facilities where there is a large backlog in imaging hard disk drives by performing many parallel forensic imaging in a true optimized multiple session's application.
In one read pass from the "Suspect" drive, the application can run the following operations simultaneously: Forensic Imaging with E01 format and with full compression, Encryption with AES 256, simultaneously calculate 3 HASH Verification and Authentication values (MD5, SHA1, SHA2), and Saving the captured Forensic Images to many destinations such us 1) Two “Evidence” drives 2) Network 3) External compact USB3.0/e-SATA TB RAID encrypted storage 4) NAS. In addition, the user can run Virtual Drive Emulator to browse the Suspect drive under Windows, transfer, and copy important files from the Suspect drive to any destination drives.
- The Unit’s Port:
- 8 SAS/SATA native ports + 8 SAS/SATA on the Expansion Box = Total 16 ports
- 10 USB3.1 – (Also all those ports can be used as a host to plug and use keyboard, mouse and other peripherals, 2 Ports are Gen2 with double the speed, one with Type C and One with Type A connectors)
- 1 e-SATA port (connected directly to the motherboard)
- 1 Gigabit/s Port
- 1 HDMI port