How do I obtain my tracking number?
The tracking number for each day’s shipped orders will be sent via email after 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
How do I contact the shipping company?
Phone: 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877)
Phone: 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339)
Items (new and unopened) may be returned for full credit (all shipping charges are non-refundable) within 30 days of delivery. Items that are opened or returned more than 30 days will receive partial credit based on SiliconForensics' approval. All returned products must be in original packaging with original accessories, manuals, etc.
All Items must request an RMA number prior to returning the item back to SiliconForensics. Please note that all returned items must have a store issued RMA number. Returned items without valid RMA numbers will be refused.
*Special Order items cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
The Software Policy supersedes any policy in cases of conflict. Opened software cannot be returned for credit or exchange. For software warranty coverage please contact the manufacturers directly.
Silicon Forensics is trademark of Silicon Forensics, Inc. a California Corporation. Access to our family of web sites is free and anonymous. The privacy of our visitors is of paramount importance to us.
Cookies are used when entering our site to record the location where each visitor arrived from. This is used for tracking visitors which come from our affiliate sites. Visitors who purchase our products and/or signup for our Services become clients and are entered into our client database. The client information is used solely for billing purposes and for notifying the client of future updates or changes to our products & services. The information in the client database is not available for sale or other use by anyone outside of SiliconForensics.com. Similarly, the information of all visitors who join our affiliate program is never made available outside of SiliconForensics.com.
Pricing and product information listed on Silicon Forensics online price comparison shopping portal is obtained from the merchants and is subject to change without notice. While we try to validate this information, we cannot assure its validity and therefore disclaim any responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Always check the latest price, availability, shipping, tax, and product information directly on the merchant web site before purchasing. Please contact us if you have any questions about your privacy on our web site.
SiShield Warranty Statement
- 3 years parts and labor on Forensic workstations, SiServ servers and SiStor Storage Servers . 3 Years parts and labor on Road Warrior Laptops, 1 year on battery
- First 30 days accidental and physical damage are covered. ( exclude damage caused by water, fire, chemical and element)
- We pay 2nd day shipping both ways for the first 90 days of purchase. From 90 days to 1 year of purchase we pay 2nd day shipping one way or we pay Ground shipping both ways. After 1 year we pay return ground shipping to you.
- Customer has the option to ship the complete unit back for repair or just defective parts for replacement.
- Customers may request advanced replacement of parts during warranty period.
- Parts costing less than $30 does not need to be returned.
- Data drive does not need to be returned for replacement. However we may ask for the return of the drive cover that contains the serial number.
- Warranty listed above are for US locations. International shipping locations are arranged case by case.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call us (909)632-1797 or Visit our contact page