The SuperWiper® 8” 4 NVMe Ports unit is a Portable drive eraser with multiple NVMe ports and different interfaces; enabling the user to erase multiple drives at the same time very efficiently. The unit supports SATA drives, NVMe SSD, and USB Flash drives. The SuperWiper’s erase application is easy to use with touchscreen icons and supports many erase protocols, such as:
1) DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one verification pass).
2) DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (with 3 writing passes and one verification pass).
3) Security Erase (For SATA drives).
4) Enhanced Security Erase (For SATA drives).
5) Sanitize (3 types to be used with SAS SSD).
6) “User” Defined Erase Settings
7) NVMe-Format/NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD).
Additional operations that are available include erase verification on a drive that was previously erased, Full or Quick Format, HASH a drive, and drive diagnostics. The application supports erase of multiple drives in multiple sessions in simultaneous erase runs.
The Optional TB expansion box enables the user to plug optional storage controller such as SAS, SCSI, 1394, FC, additional NVMe to support erase from additional storage devices.
Portable, Secure, No License Scheme, Drive Eraser, Built with 4 NVMe ports and Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible UI. Portable hardware gives the user flexibility to perform IT duties at any location. The unit is a Linux OS. No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- NVMe Format and NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 4 NVMe drives and run 4 erase sessions at the same time!
Expandability and Options:
- SAS 4 ports Kit, FC Kit, SCSI Kit, and 1 additional NVMe Port.