SMALL SIZE, BIG IMPACT
The SiForce Nano II is a portable and compact full-powered forensic workstation. It packs an Intel® Core™ i7 6 core Processor and a powerful SSD RAID into a small, custom designed form factor. This all-in-one forensic lab processes data faster than typical forensic workstations or servers, and at 1/10th the size of a forensic tower, it allows for easy transportation and on-site processing. A built-in Tableau forensic bridge allows for directly connecting media requiring write-block for quick lookups, or for targeted or physical forensic collection. The SSD RAID makes short work of disk-intensive tasks: directory recovery, data carving, log2timeline, Volatility plugins, processing from forensic tools, ediscovery processing, data export, and load file creation has never been faster.
Forensic or Ediscovery software processing, search, and export that would take 24+ hours on a single standard computer takes only 1/3 of the time with the SiForce Nano II. There is no need to ship multiple computer systems and setup a temporary lab to meet the processing goals and deadlines. The Nano II will enable your team to streamline their work and easily meet all project goals, all while having a small footprint.
- Image at 2X the speed of industry leading portable imager.
- Create forensic image faster than any portable imager on the market*
Easily Transportable All-In-One Forensic Lab
- Built-in Tableau forensic bridge for easy connection and quick targeted or physical evidence collection
- Add external Tableau write blockers to image multiple drives simultanously
- Include rugged wheeled travel case for easy transportation and protection for on-site processing
Compact, Full-Powered Forensic Workstation
- Process data faster than most forensic towers and servers
- Packed with Intel® Core™ i7 6 core Processor and SSD RAID
Supports up to 7X SSDs
- 7X 480GB Enterprise SSD RAID option for large storage capacity and high processing speeds
- Stand-alone system: 12.7" x 10.0" x 3.5", 11lbs.
- With case + accessories: 21.0" x 14.0" x 9.0", 27lbs.
Shipped with Additional Accessories
- 21" x 14" SiForce Rugged Travel Case
- 15.6" Portable Slim Monitor
- Wireless Mouse
- Compact wired USB Keyboard
- Cables and Adapters for Data Acquisition
A recent project performed by a long time Silicon Forensics customer required data collection overseas in China. As the project date drew closer, it became evident that the data would also need to be processed and searched - all while onsite. The data could not be transferred back to the US.
As more details of the project scope solidified, it became clear that the project objectives could be accomplished with two forensic resources collecting data from servers, desktops, laptops, and portable devices in different locations. Two forensic and eDiscovery resources relied on two SiForce NANO II workstations to collect and quickly process data that amounted to more than 2TB of data preserved from over 50 sources onsite.
Processor Intel Core i7 8700 6 core 3.4/4.6Ghz Memory 16GB DDR4 (2 x 8GB) OS Drive 500GB SSD Processing Space 1TB NVMe SSD Total , Up to 54TB All Flash Array IO Ports
- USB 3.0 (4 rear)
- USB 2.0 (2 front, 2 rear)
- ei Power Output for internal SATA drive
- 5.1 Digital Audio
- HDMI (2 rear)
- Front eSATA
- Dual Band Wireless AC
- Read-only SATA port
- Read-only IDE port
- Read-only USB 3.0 port
- Read-only Firewire port
- Read-only SAS port
- Read-only PCIe port
Display 15.6" Portable Slim Monitor Additional Accessories 21" x 14" SiForce Rugged Travel Case
15.6" Portable Slim Monitor
Compact USB Keyboard
Cables and Adapters for Data Acquisition
Operating System Windows 10 Professional Warranty 3 Years SiShield Parts and Labor Dimensions System: 12.7" x 10" x 3.5", 11 lbs
Rugged Case: 21" x 14" x 9"
Total Weight (Rugged Case, System, Monitor): 27 lbs