Simple. Fast. Convenient.
The GPU leverages four NVIDIA® 1080Ti GPUs with 3,584 CUDA Cores each, which allows it to process up to 786,000 passwords per second.* It allows forensic investigators to recover passwords from 280+ file types. This electronic evidence discovery solution reports all password-protected items onto the GPU and gains access to these items using the fastest decryption and password recovery algorithms. Multiple SiForce GPUs can be connected for distributed parallel processing.
Powered by 4X high-performance GPUs
- Each of the 14,336 CUDA Cores can perform simultaneous password checks faster than the CPU process
Utilizes leading password cracking software such as Passware Kit Forensic, PRTK, Hashcat, and more
- Recover passwords from 280+ file types
- Includes support for mobile devices and data
- Windows 10 Pro
- Kali Linux+ Hashcat (optional)
- Windows 2016 Server (optional)
- Passware forensics (optional)
Efficient power and cooling increases system stability
- GPU temperature maintained at 75°C at full throttle
- System temperature at 35°C with ambient temperature of 23°C
- The password cracking process using a forensic workstation often ties up the system for a long period of time. The SiForce GPU frees them up by using dedicated SiForce GPU(s)
Law Enforcement Discount is Available//Designed and Built in the USA//Intel, the Intel logo, and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
*786,000+ PPS on .docx 2007 files
Processor Intel Xeon E5-1620 Memory 16GB DDR4 OS Drive 240GB SSD SATA III Video 4X NVIDIA® GTX 1080 Ti IO Ports
- USB 3.1 (x1)
- USB 3.0 (x3)
- USB 2.0 (x6)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
Operating System Windows 10 Professional Warranty 3 Years SiShield Parts and Labor