MediaClone SuperImager PlusThe SuperImager® Plus Desktop Pro Gen-3 Forensic Lab Unit - is a heavy duty, industrial, standalone and extremely fast Forensic Imaging unit that enables the user to captures data from multiple sources to multiple target drives. The unit is running under Linux Ubuntu OS. It is easy to use with many built-in features that help the user to automated imaging or uploading
The user can use to the unit to:
- Forensic Imaging: with E01/Ex01 format and with full compression, DD, Mirror, Mixed_format DD/E01, Selective Imaging of files and folders using file extension filters (run 4 multiple sessions of E01 capture with 8 native SAS/SATA ports and with 16 compression engines)
- Imaging Many to One: Perform Forensic Imaging from 7 Suspect drives to one large Evidence drive
- View: View the captured data directly on Ubuntu Desktop Screen, or on the Windows Screen
- Upload to Network: Upload 8 Forensic images to a network (SMB, CIFS, NFS)
- Erase data from many drives simultaneously using DoD(ECE, E), Security Erase, Enhanced Security, Sanitize erase modes
- Virtual Drive Emulator: Boot, mount and view the Suspect drive in its native environment (mount raw drive or DD/E01 drive image), and extract important files into Evidence drive or any external storage
- Encryption and Decryption on the fly of drives that contain sensitive information
- Use third-party applications to run Multiple Cellphone/Tablets Data Extraction and Analysis
- Use the unit as a Full Forensic Analysis Station running Encase/Nuix/FTK applications
- Flexibility in port's rule: Reconfigure the unit's ports, where each of the target port can be configured as source or target
- USB3.0 ports: Convert the unit's 10 USB3.1 ports to SATA ports and run more parallel sessions (with the use of some USB3.0 to SATA adapters)
- Expand with PCIE 3.0 expansion slots, and optional 8 SAS/SATA Expansion Box (bring the total of SAS/SATA ports to be 16 with very little speed degradation), SCSI, 1394, TB, FC, NVMe storage devices.
- Fast Network: Configure the unit with 40Gigabit/s dual ports Ethernet controller for a faster forensic Images Network loader.
- NVMe Kit: To capture data from NVMe 2.5" SSD or NVMe M.2 SSD
The unit is designed to help expedite the forensic imaging process, especially in facilities where there is a large backlog in imaging hard disk drives by performing many parallel forensic imaging in a true optimized multiple session's application.
The Unit Built-in:
The unit has a built-in 8” Touchscreen color LCD display, 8 native SAS/SATA ports with an 8 open tray drive caddie, 10 native USB3.1 ports, e-SATA port, Generic USB2.0 port, 1 Gigabit/s Ethernet port, HDMI port.
The Unit as a Forensic Imaging Tool:
In one read pass from the "Suspect" drive, the application can run the following operations simultaneously: Forensic Imaging with E01 format and with full compression, Encryption with AES 256, simultaneously calculate 3 HASH Verification and Authentication values (MD5, SHA1, SHA2), and Saving the captured Forensic Images to many destinations such us 1) Two “Evidence” drives 2) Network 3) External compact USB3.0/e-SATA TB RAID encrypted storage 4) NAS. In addition, the user can run (optional) Virtual Drive Emulator to browse the Suspect drive under Windows, transfer and copy important files from the Suspect drive to any destination drives
The Unit as Complete Forensic Platform:
In addition, the unit can serve as a platform for a forensic investigator to run a complete investigation and to perform: Cellphones and Tablets data Extraction and Analysis A complete Computer Forensic investigation Analysis with applications such as Nuix, FTK, EnCase, ProDiscovery, A Triage application on the captured drive
The Unit as Data Eraser:
Supports DoD and Security Erase, Enhanced Security erase protocols that are NIST 800-88 compliance.
The SuperImager Plus Desktop Forensic Lab unit is one of the top-of-the-line forensic imaging devices on the market today. It will outperform many units running Windows Imaging applications with i7 CPU The unit has many expansion capabilities and options using PCIE 3.0 Expansion slots.
Dual Boot: The unit is configured as a dual boot unit (Linux and Windows 10 PRO). The Linux OS to be used for Forensic Imaging purpose where the performance of the Forensic Imaging under Linux is faster, more efficient, and more secure operation. The Windows 10 Pro OS to be used for running third-party applications to perform data analysis, Cellphone data extraction capture, Triage data extraction, and other tasks
Multiple Forensic Images Network Loader - Unique feature solves the 1 Gigabit/s Ethernet Port Upload Bottleneck. The user can upload up to 8 Forensic images directly to a network using 8 equivalent 1 Gigabit/s Ethernet network streams
SuperImager Plus unit with i7 CPU, 16GB Memory, and S/W Version 1.4.52 Hash Verification/ Authentication Only (Reading Speed) Avg Speed GB/Min Hash single drive, in a single session (Samsung 850 EVO SSD) SHA-1 30.6 MD5 30.6 SHA-1+ MD5 30.6 Hash 2 drives in 2 separate sessions (2 Samsung 850 EVO SSD) SHA-1 + MD5 drive 1 26.2 SHA-1 + MD5 drive 2 26.6 Hash single drive, in a single session (SanDisk Extreme II 128GB) SHA-1 30.8 SHA-1 + MD5 30.8 Wipe Drives (Write Speed) (Samsung 850EVO SSD) Security Erase Mode 577.2 Single Pass - User Erase Mode 28.8 Forensic Imaging 100% bit by bit Imaging Samsung 850 EVO SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD with SHA-1+ MD5 Hash on 28.5 DD Imaging Samsung 850 EVO SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD (2GB Files Chunks and NTFS) with SHA-1 + MD5 Hash on 29.1 DD Imaging SanDisk Extreme II SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2 GB file Chunks and NTFS) with SHA-1 + MD5 hash on 28.5 E01 Imaging Samsung 850 EVO SSD to Samsung 850 EVO SSD (2GB Files Chunks and NTFS) with SHA-1 + MD5 Hash on 24.2
- Main Hardware Features:
- Case: Desktop heavy duty style
- CPU: i7 8th Generation
- Display: 8" (800x600) LED backlight Touchscreen color LCD display
- Hardware: Very high-quality high performing components
- The Unit’s Port:
- 8 SAS/SATA native ports
- 10 USB3.1 – (Also all those ports can be used as a host to plug and use keyboard, mouse and other peripherals, 2 USB3.1 Gen2 double the speed one with Type C and one with Type A connectors)
- 1 e-SATA port (connected directly to the motherboard)
- 1 Gigabit/s Port
- 1 HDMI port