The SiStor DNS-1400 SAS JBOD is a high-density, high-reliability and cost-effective SAS host to SAS/SATA-II disk direct attached primary or near-line storage solution. With SiStor Storage DNS-1400, you can customize the storage system for your needs. Configure it meet the high reliability, high-performance with SAS disk drive or low-cost high-capacity requirements with SATA-II disk drive or to create tiered storage solutions by mixing both SAS and SATA-II disk drives in the same system. The SiStor DNS-1400 SAS JBOD offers the high-performance and continuous availability demanded by today's business applications and provides customers with choices in performance, capacity and reliability
Density and Scalability
Each DNS-1400 SAS JBOD supports up to 24 disk drives in a 4U enclosure. It provides up to 48TB of SATA storage capacity for non-critical data or up to 10.8TB of high-performance 450GB 15K RPM 3.5" SAS disk drive for primary mission-critical data storage. The DNS-1400 SAS JBOD can be scaled to a total of 96 spindles (or four enclosures) for a total capacity of 192TB with SATA-II disk drive or 43.2TB with high-performance SAS disk drive.
Redundancy & Reliability
Hot-Swappable disk drives and redundant, hot-swappable power and cooling modules that ensure the highest level of system availability and maximum possible uptime is achieved through dual active-active Serial Attached SCSI I/O Module controllers that provide failover/failback operation.
· 2U X 12 or 4U X 24 Hot-Swappable Drive Bays with Key-Lock Front Bezel
· Dual Active-to-Active, Fail-Over SAS JBOD I/O Modules
· Two 6Gb/s SAS2 Ports on each SAS I/O Module, One-in & One-out
· 12X or 24X Dual Ported (w/Interposer) for SATA Hard Disks Failover Function
· 500W or 760W Redundant Hot-Swappable Power & Cooling Modules
· GUI Based SES Management Tool to Monitor the System
· Online Firmware Upgrade Ensures System's High Availability
· By Daisy-Chaining JBODs, Supports Up To 96 Hard Disk Drives
Law Enforcement Discount is Available.
Please call for custom configurations.