* Record 1 up to 32 audio channels simultaneously
* Continuous, Manual, automatic voice activated, hardware port control recording modes.
* Selectable signal processing to improve voice intelligibility
60Hz notch filtering and or Lowpass filter 20 to 600hz (adjustable)
* Selectable automatic level control.
* Date and time audio file stamping:
Year/month/day/Hours/minutes/Seconds and channel name (user selectable)
User setup Options:
* Selectable save recordings as RAW wav, MP3 or GSM files.
* Selectable automatic file compression. Codecs PCM , WMA v1/v2 / ADPCM, MP3, GSM 6.1, CCITT A-law / U-law
* Log recording details to an SQL database or to a comma delimited CSV file.
* Mirror recordings to backup drive(s), upload of recordings to FTP server, or send recordings to an email address.
* [Optional] Play a default or customized "recording started" prompt on computer when recording starts. (Requires additional hardware)
* You can live monitor Audio recording in-progress.
Remote Monitor program allows 3rd party to monitor recording live over a network or inter-net with TCP/IP streaming. (Password / User) Protected.
* Remote control recordings (including start and stop) from another workstation on network.
(Password / User) Protected.
* Continuous Recording 24 hours a day (or optional date-time scheduling)
* Breaks recordings into easily manageable hour-long files.
* Over lapping of audio recordings for up to 1 minute at breaks to ensure audio continuity
* Low to high compression settings to reduce network transfer and hard drive requirements.
* Recording system starts on system boot and runs as a service. (Selectable)